This is a very scary topic. Many marriages end because of money mismanagement. Financial freedom is a very common goal in America and in most countries around the world. Learning how to handle money can either make or break your marriage. I will cover this topic more in future blogs but please consider these two advice's for a happier marriage. First, financial communication between you and your spouse should never hide anything. If you spent some money, let her know. If you saved some money, let her know. Both of you have to learn to be on the same page! Either you or your spouse might be a spender or a saver. Maybe both of you are spenders or savers. Only you and your spouse know yourselves! The saver is usually better able to save but doesn't contribute much towards spending. This is essential! Some spending, such as groceries and gasoline, are necessary and should be budgeted out. Secondly, please let your spouse do some shopping! All men should know that some women love shopping. Either shopping for clothes or any other item. My wife certainly loves shopping for items for our children. I have tried stopping her without success so it was better to budget out her spending. But I did not budget her spending by myself, I also included her in the process. Learn to work together financially and build a happier marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment