What is life all about? Why do you work? Why do you have to put up with your spouse, children, or anyone else? Your life is about God. Your work is for God. You put up with people in your life for God. God created you and is in charge of your life. I am a spiritual person and really believe that God is in charge of my life. I am writing this reluctantly but God is reassuring me that someone out there needs to hear this. My life was a mess before I was saved by Jesus Christ. I, seriously, felt like I was walking in darkness, not knowing what always made me stumble. I did not know why I was trying so hard to succeed in anything and for whom. All these issues were addressed and all questions were answered when the Lord shined his light upon me. All I say is, Amen to that brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment